The LCMS and Michigan District are asking that member congregations vote on a proposal to postpone District and Synodical Conventions for one year. Information on this matter has been provided in the President’s letter (available online at and in a response to frequently asked questions (

The St Matthew Board of Director will deliberate on this matter at the January 19 meeting. If anyone from the congregation has comments or an opinion you may communicate by emailing

Share This