Sunday, March 22 Online Only Worship
On March 22 we’re worshipping online only and broadcasting both of our worship services at their respective times. Why?
- We’re loving our neighbors by protecting our neighbors.
- We are not being fearful. We are being responsible, and we are listening to our government officials.
- This is what love requires of us in this season.
- We can worship Jesus together in any place, including online.
- The church is people not a place.
We’ve put this page together to help you and your family worship together. Find links to the online worship services, Bible study resources, and JAM activities for families.
Worship with us on Facebook.
Both services will stream on our Facebook page.
8:30 AM Traditional Worship
10:45 AM Contemporary Worship
Following the live broadcasts, the videos will be posted here to view at your convenience.
JAM: Jesus And Me
If you don’t have a free RightNow Media account through St Matthew, email Rose Mill.