Devotions and Discipleship Resources
Resources from St Matthew ministries to help the whole family grow!
God's Design—God's plan and purpose for His creation.Talk About it There...
God's Design—God's plan and purpose for His creation.Talk About it...
God's Design—God's plan and purpose for His creation.Talk About it Gather...
For most people, finding time for daily devotions is tough. Any of the links below are great places to start for a daily devotions that will only take a few minutes each day.
- Lent Devotions written by Rev. Phil Brandt
- “The Meyer Minute” – A short read but more than a minute’s worth of thought with Dr. Dale Meyer, President of Concordia Seminary, St. Louis.
- Daily devotions from Lutheran Hour Ministries.
- “By The Way” with Dr. Paul Devantier provides thought-for-the-day messages of love, comfort, hope, joy and expectation.
- “Today’s Verse” from KFUO radio, St. Louis, which is owned by the Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod.
- “Portals of Prayer” – relevant, Bible based messages from Concordia Publishing House.
Faith Five is a quick, easy, and fun way to open up the lines of communication with your family and with God at the same time!
Around the dinner table or before bed each night, gather the family together and go through the five steps: