For most people, finding time for daily devotions is tough. Let us become your daily guide to the Bible and prayer. Click any of the links below for a daily devotion on a specific theme that will only take a few minutes each day.
- Click here for devotions provided by Joe Stowell, RBC Ministries Strength for the Journey.
- Click here for “The Meyer Minute”… a short read but more than a minute’s worth of thought, with Dr. Dale Meyer, President of Concordia Seminary, St. Louis.
- Click here for daily devotions from Lutheran Hour Ministries.
- Click here for”By The Way” with Dr. Paul Devantier provides thought-for-the-day messages of love, comfort, hope, joy and expectation.
- Click here for “Today’s Verse” from KFUO radio, St. Louis, which is owned by the Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod.
- Click here for”Portals of Prayer; relevant, Bible based messages from CPH.